Thank you for contacting us.
As a precautionary measure against the spread of COVID-19, foreign travelers are currently restricted from traveling to Pakistan. We are mentioning some of the steps and precautions taken by the Government of Pakistan to minimize and control the spread of COVID-19 in Pakistan.
The Government of Pakistan decided it will gradually ease a nationwide coronavirus-related “partial" lockdown starting May 09 2020
- The Government of Pakistan through Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority has suspended operation of all International passenger, Chartered & Private Flights to Pakistan effective from March 21 2020 (2000 Has PST) to May 15 2020 (2000 Hrs. PST)
- The Government of Pakistan through Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority has suspended Operations of all Domestic flights till May 10 2020.
- The Government of Pakistan through National Highway & Motorway Police has selectively closed Motorways for Public and Private Passenger vehicles from March 26 2020 until further Notice.
- The Government of Pakistan through the Ministry of Railway is partially opening the suspended operations of Pakistan Railway passengers’ trains till May 20 2020
- Shopping Mall and markets are all shut as per the directives of All Provincial governments and the Islamabad Capital Territory
- There is a complete ban on movement of people within city, inter district and inter province movement all offices, public and private shall remain closed from March 24 2020 to May 20 2020 in Punjab and Islamabad Capital Territory
Meanwhile, we will refrain from opening our office to fight against spread of COVID-19 and will carry out work from home.
We pray for a speedy recovery of the world from this Pandemic and can’t wait to welcome tourist in Pakistan.
Please kindly send your inquiry to us by Contact Form!
INDUS CARAVAN (Pvt)Ltd.